Wednesday 11 February 2009

got my new shoes on...

after topping 500 miles in my old adidas mana shoes i decided it was time to get some new ones. so i headed to sports depot in nagoya and bought myself a pair of asics tarther first edition shoes. they are dark blue (not that colour is important for running shoes!) and they have 虎走 written in kanji on the tongue. it means "tiger running". hence the name of this blog. as asics have just released a new edition of the tarther series these were reduced from 13,000 yen (100 pounds) to 9,000 (70 pounds). i like them.

i also thought i would see if the kind people at adidas might trade in my old adidas mana shoes for some new ones. they did! for only 150 yen (1 pound) i changed my beat-up yellow shoes for the new series of mana shoes in a flashy red colour (because colour is important when it is the same as my football team!). i have been running in mana shoes for over two years now and i really like them, especially for training.

will update you on how these two pairs of shoes work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment