Wednesday 22 April 2009

the asics running shop

so as you know i bought some asics tarther running shoes a while ago. the gave the inspiration for the name of this blog. well, today i went to the asics running shop that recently opened in sapporo and had my feet scanned and checked and then did some running on the treadmill, which was filmed and played back to me.

amazing stuff. turns out that for some reason (probably because of a broken knee, ankle and foot on my left leg!) i lean more heavily on my right foot. i also have really narrow feet and the guy recommended that i buy slim model shoes from now on. it also turned out that my shoes that i have are about half a size too big. no problem for regular training, as i wear normal socks, but when i where my skinny socks in races it could explain why my feet get blisters.

anyway, it was a great experience and rie and naomi loved laughing at how excited i became. i decided i want to own a running shop in the future!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment